They keep things in order
Working with a planner will give you immense peace of mind. You’ll feel much more at ease on your wedding day, and you’ll be able to enjoy and savor every moment.
This relaxed state will translate into your photos as well. You’ll be able to feel at ease as we take photos, knowing your guests are being cared for and the day is running smoothly. And, above all, it gives us photographers such joy to see our couples glowing, happy, and relaxed on their wedding day. Planners make that their job.
Here's what I've learned after shooting 400+ weddings in Costa Rica
1. A wedding without a wedding planner has 99.99% to be a headache for the couple
2. It's not as expensive as many people might think. In Costa Rica, wedding planners offer different services from the one-day coordinator for an intimate wedding to full planning for big weddings. So the price range is very versatile
3. Rather than spending hours sifting through Google search results, planners can recommend the right vendors for your celebration. Due to their ongoing relationship with most local vendors, they may be able to negotiate deals you wouldn't otherwise be able to get.
4. THERE ARE NOT PERFECT WEDDINGS! unexpected events can happen at any time BUT wedding planners have the experience to deal with or solve them in a matter of minutes, you might didn't even notice about it
5. I PROMISE that a planner (even if it's a 3-month coordinator) will make you feel so much more cool, calm, and collected on your big day.
COSTA RICA WEDDING PLANNERS
Know the best wedding planners in Costa Rica
Destination Wedding Planners in Costa Rica
Share this story